Friday, December 09, 2011

Flashback Friday

A year ago today, I took this photo ..

  Working

 This photo is of my fiance, Christian, before we were engaged. We were both working at Victrola on 15th Ave E during his first visit to Seattle. He was working on schoolwork and I was working on a Christmas gift for my good friend, Jared. I was embroidering some Daniel Johnston artwork onto an apron. It turned out really well, unfortunetly I didn't take a photo of the finished product. Here are some more photos from that great week last December.

  Christian

 Some bokeh Pike Place Market action.

  On the ferry.

We're on a boat.

Us on the ferry heading over to the Olympic Peninsula to visit my family.

  Hailey and Christian

 Meeting Hailey.

  Late night meal

 Just enjoying each other.

  Shelter from the rain

 Rainy, festive market.

  Mary, me, and Christian

 Hanging out with my niece, Mary, on his last night in town.

 Now I am living in Ohio with Christian. Life has taken some turns for us lately but we're eternally grateful for each other.

 xoxo

No comments: