Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's almost time ..

Halloween is two days away .. well, close enough .. I have almost my entire costume completed .. So excited! I will be heading out on Capitol Hill with my wonderful friends! I will post photos of my costume and the night this weekend .. Here are some great costumes found on Flickr ..

Snail Costume
Adorable!
Jack and Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween Costumes Inspired by Tim Burton
I want to do this someday ..
Max Costume
I opted to be a different Max this year ..
Kira Halloween Costume!
So creative!
Doctor Who and a Dalek
This one cracks me up! Doctor Who and a Dalek on rollerskates!
We are Almond Joy & Mounds. He has nuts. I don't.
Oh my god! Almond Joy and Mounds!

50's me and my Bumble Bee
Here is me and Willow last year .. We matched! She is missing her Bumble Bee antenea.

There have been a few changes in my world recently. Life has been chaotic in good and bad for the past two weeks, thankfully, the good outweighed the bad and the bad is hopefully gone for good .. I have been so exhausted that blogging wasn't a priority. There are a few more kinks to work with the good before I can divulge any information .. but I will in due time. These are trying times but my heart is singing ..

Anyway, have a safe and happy Halloween!
xoxo

1 comment:

Penny L. Richards said...

Aw, I'm glad you liked my daughter's snail costume! We made it from scratch, and she enjoyed wearing it. I'm thinking of making more hats like that one, to sell for next Halloween.