Monday, October 05, 2009

dreaming about ..

1. Grey Gardens - The new version starring Drew Barrymore and Jessica Lange.


















































I love the concept of this photo ..
















2. Feist

























3. Banana Bread

















My home town, Billings, MT, just got hit with their first snow last night and it is still coming down apparently. I was just there two weeks ago and it was 90 degrees. Usually Halloween is when the first snow hits. Our planet is slowly changing.

I forgot to set my alarm last night and was two hours late for work. I slept 9 hours and woke up sore. Once I got to work I started to feel worse and worse. I think I am getting sick. Yuck. I picture my next few days filled with bowls of chilli and knitting in front of my computer while watching movies.

Wish I had someone to spoon with .. Happy Monday! sort of ..

xo

No comments: