Friday, June 24, 2011

Flickr Faves Friday

Okay, I haven't been here in ages. I keep intending to return. Gotta start somewhere. So here we go ..

ls40scan2034.jpg
Missing this city so much.


I love these stripe tailed squirrels.

DSC_0135
Thorp Fruit Stand & Antique Mall, Ellensburg, WA. Photo by my good friend, Lori Paulson.

Lisa and Cody Pro 8
I love the idea of mixing dahlias (my favorite flower) and succulents for my wedding bouquet.

Mowgli
Say hi to Mowgli.

IMG_0001
I just like this. That's all.

"Over the Rhine", an Old Residential Neighborhood North of the Business District, Is Being Rehabilitated 08/1973
I love this old photo of Over The Rhine in Cincinnati.

Audioasis.
I love the concept of this poster. Also, I was at this show with Lori and Reese.

Okay. That's it for now. Going to take a nap.

xoxo

No comments: